misterjohnston
Broken private messager

Hello,
My private messenger on my site was working fine, but lately when I click on the link to look at my messages I see the left menus and then the rest of the page is blank. I have updated all my modules and made sure the info is in the database. What can I check/do to fix this. I did change the path recently for where XOOPS is on my server, but it looks as though the path is changed int he php files (mainfile and viewpmsg.php). I am at my wits end because I have students questions int here and I can't get to them. Please Help!

Thanks,
misterjohnston
www.misterjohnston.com

misterjohnston
Re: Broken private messager

Well I fixed it. I had changed the directory I stored XOOPS in, changing the mainfile.php and updating all the modules. Everything worked fine, but this broke the pm. I went back to the old in the same manner and it works again. How can I change the directory like I initialy did and troubleshoot the pm to make it work? Is there one like somewhere thats a path I need to change?

Bleed
  • 2003/1/17 8:32

• Bleed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/17

I have a very similar problem. When I or anyone else is logged in, when clicking on a member name or try to retrive a new message it just displays a blank center page. The strange thing is if I logout and click on a member name, it then displays the profile page. I haven't move directories or anything like that so I have no idea why this is happening.

Any help would be great.

eDwerD
  • 2004/3/19 1:08

• eDwerD

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/17

im kinda in that boat.. cept when i click the pm link, nothing happens.. it seems to have the right link, but im guessing theres an error somewhere.. can someones PLEASE take a look and see for yourself?

streetllegal

eDwerD
  • 2004/3/19 2:13

• eDwerD

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/17

plus the "list" link to show avator's does not work.. [shrugs] i just installed a new version of XOOPS a few days ago.. everything seems to be clean, but i wouldnt know otherwise heh

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits