lucky_phd
Thumbnails don't work with xoopsgallery
  • 2006/11/5 14:42

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

Greatings to all xoopsers,
I have very big problem, and honestly it strats to make me fell very bad, ill in some way. First I would like yo appoligise for my english it just is't good.
This is the situation, and PLEASE help me wiht this. I run my site on XOOPS 2.2.3 and I didn't have any probelms on my previous server. I change it and probelms started. First gallery stoped to work. Nowbody could upload pictures. I delte entire gallery, and made a fresh installation. Now I get erorr that gallery can't make thumbnail. I wrote to my hosting service, and I got this information. First they say that php safe mode is off (I hope that they don't lie). After that I realise that they don't have imagemagic, and they install it. Path to it is /usr/bin/convert. I put that to gallery preferences, and problem still egists. I checked all tabels in phpmyadmin, and I don't have any erorrs, however I run repair. Only thing that I did't do is cleaning tempalte_c but I think that thet is not the problem. When I click on check imagemagic I got this erorrs
Checking /usr/bin/convert/identify
Error! (Expected status: 0, but actually received status: 126)

Checking /usr/bin/convert/convert

Checking /usr/bin/convert/composite

Please help me, because gallery is essential for my web site!
First Serbian flyfishing website
www.musicarenje.org

Quest
Re: Thumbnails don't work with xoopsgallery
  • 2006/11/5 15:57

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Have you tried setting it to GD 1x or the GD 2x in the gallery preferences? Also you may want to go ahead and clear the template_c folder -->Except for the index.html (leave it in there) and try updating the module.

HTHs
Quest

lucky_phd
  • 2006/11/5 20:31

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

Thank You for a replay.
I checked xoopsgallery preferences and I don't have possibiity to change to GD1 od GD2, just between imagemagic adn Net**. I cleared tempalate_c, and update the modue, but the problem stil egists. I really don't know what to do, so please help me with this!
Thank You in advance!
www.musicarenje.org

Quest
  • 2006/11/5 22:48

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

You might want to report this at Xoopsgallery.orgor maybe update to newer version.

Quest

lucky_phd
  • 2006/11/6 20:41

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

I reported this problem on xoopsgallery.org but I didn't get replay so I posted here. I am quite sure that this is a server problem, because I didn't have any problems on my previous server. Unfortunatly I don't know what to wright to them to set. Maybe I'm wrong and this is my erorr so if You know what I'm doing wrong please inform me.
www.musicarenje.org

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits