till my blood nearly boiled

with no time to shirk
to get this to work

It is with great pride that I announce the launch of my NEW XOOPS based site

Yes

Pet Finders Online
The site where you can freely post details of your Lost or Stolen Pets
Covering the UK and Ireland

Over the next few weeks more additions will be added to the site to include pet information, yellow pages for finding vets, animal breeders etc.... and a classified section for any pet stuff you might want to sell.

The nuts and bolts of the site is of course XOOPS 2.0.15 and the Pet Finder section is a modified and, in places, corrected version of Catads 1.4. Seemed to have removed a few bugs from this program and added extra fields on the submission form which are also accessable from the admin section, with extra details appearing on the published listings.

These extra fields were needed to display details of pets lost or stolen, found and reunited, with the extra fields covering breed, age, colour, sex, tagged, chipped and reward if offered.

This service is to all of you pet owners in the UK and Ireland.

Any other Xoopsters whom are also pet owners and pet lovers, we are looking for others to link with, to help us get a quick prescence in the search engines, 'well yesterday will do' - LOL. We will gladly link back to others who link to us.

I hope you click on the link and give us a visit, we know there's not much on there at the moment as the site is new, but hopefully you may want to bookmark the site and come back and contribute your ideas.

Thanks in advance
Malcolm
Pet Finder Online
http://www.petfinderonline.co.uk/
I'm smarter than the average bear boo boo......

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits