chefry
Installing Existing Content
  • 2006/10/17 11:00

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

I am new to XOOPS and I like it. Right now I am setting up my site on it. Previously my site was in HTML. I have a couple of addons with php/mysql. They were free programs I downloaded from the 'net.

One is a dictionary. It uses headers and footers that are customized to my site look. But with XOOPS the look will be different. I could just put in a menu block with a link to the dictionary, but it won't come up looking like the new site.

How can I insert this program into XOOPS, so that they show in XOOPS and look like XOOPS?

I really need a way to insert this into XOOPS. I used a program called linkscaffe fromhttp://gonafish.com/phpforum/index.php to create a dictionary. It's got over 2,500 entries and took 3 weeks to build. So you can see why I'm desperate to get this integrated into XOOPS. Asking gonafish.com is pointless. They don't support their scripts.

jensclas
Re: Installing Existing Content

Try a search on 'wrap html' - I don't fully understand how this works but modules that do this are supposed to 'wrap' exisitng html pages...It will take a bit of research on your part to see if it works - try it by installing XOOPS on your PC and experimenting.

Login

Who's Online

259 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 259

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits