glennnphp
PAID Customization request
  • 2006/9/2 8:22

• glennnphp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/30

PM me if you're interested in a Small script rewrite... it's probably just a few lines of code...

gn

marcan
Re: PAID Customization request
  • 2006/9/2 10:43

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Hi, you can contact us at INBOX International so we can further discuss your needs and scheduled. We are the people behind The SmartFactory and are providing XOOPS Professionnal Services : module developement, custom hacks, theme creation, site installation and configuration, etc...

Best regards !
.:: marcan (aka mal aka Marc-André) ::.
.:: Open Source :: The SmartFactory ::.
.:: XOOPS Professional Services :: INBOX International ::.

glennnphp
  • 2006/9/2 15:21

• glennnphp

• Just popping in

Quote:

marcan wrote:
Hi, you can contact us at INBOX International so we can further discuss your needs and scheduled. We are the people behind The SmartFactory and are providing XOOPS Professionnal Services : module developement, custom hacks, theme creation, site installation and configuration, etc...

Best regards !

Marcan - thanks - THIS is a small adjustment to a custom script i had written before, i'm certain it's probably something beneath your professional services. nevertheless it's something i need done - i'm not sure i could pay what you'd require as a XOOPS Custom Script Provider.

i'm seeking a freelance type who could do this in about an hour.

marcan
  • 2006/9/2 15:28

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Hi glennnphp,

Contact me via our Contact form and tell me what you need done. You never know

Best regards,
.:: marcan (aka mal aka Marc-André) ::.
.:: Open Source :: The SmartFactory ::.
.:: XOOPS Professional Services :: INBOX International ::.

glennnphp
PAID Customization request
  • 2006/9/2 22:47

• glennnphp

• Just popping in

still needing someone's help with this small script rewrite. can pay...

jlm69
  • 2006/9/2 23:05

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

Why don't you post what you want done? Maybe someone has already done it, and will give it to you.
If not you will probably get more people answering if they know what you want.

John

glennnphp
  • 2006/9/2 23:21

• glennnphp

• Just popping in

Quote:

jlm69 wrote:
Why don't you post what you want done? Maybe someone has already done it, and will give it to you.
If not you will probably get more people answering if they know what you want.

John

RE: => because its description defies attraction. seems to have discouraged the first two people who inquired, regardless of whether it would take all of 15 minutes to do or not. it's something needed, and it's something that would take me hours to figure out.

i thought the word "PAID" would have have been sufficient to garner attention. guess not. :o)

// *****************

this is it in a nutshell. trust me, no one's done this:

via an existing database (the same database where i installed XOOPS) is a table with these avatars:http://www.luckytalentluckyfortune.com . each collects real-time click counts and are pageloaded "ORDER BY clickcount DESC" so those with the most clicks load first.

ALSO - the ip address of each clicker is recorded and given a 'time' to prevent hammering by the same IP. the script was originally designed for each pic to have its own table. i see that XooPS' avatars are all stored in one table, so i'm willing to bet that this script could be arranged to work from two tables instead of 350.

i'm sure someone could knock it right out pronto. i could figure it out, but it would take me a ridiculous amount of time if i ever did get it right.in PHP i can ask where the bathroom is and a few other important things, but i'm not fluent.

Login

Who's Online

138 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 138

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits