n01un0
Are You Cheatin’ uh?
  • 2006/8/29 16:51

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

I installed wordpress 2.03 (Xpress) and intalled a youtube plugin and when I go to edit the plugin options and change them, I get a page with "Are You Cheatin’ uh?" and the values dont change.

Im new to wordpress and have no clue about it. Any idea what this is?

Also, I found another post where the author of the youtube gallery plugin said to not use the Rich Text editor. What is it and where do I turn this off in the xpress module or do I even have a choice.

Thx

msdana
Re: Are You Cheatin’ uh?
  • 2006/8/29 17:37

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Quote:
I installed wordpress 2.03 (Xpress) and intalled a youtube plugin and when I go to edit the plugin options and change them, I get a page with "Are You Cheatin’ uh?" and the values dont change.

Which plugin are you using, there are a few floating around I use WPVideo 1.02 and it works great on both my full WordPress and Xpress versions.

Quote:
Also, I found another post where the author of the youtube gallery plugin said to not use the Rich Text editor. What is it and where do I turn this off in the xpress module or do I even have a choice.

In Xpress Options, go to User Options. Under your user name, at the bottom left it will say Personal Options Use the visual rich editor when writing. It's rather hidden, but it's under the About Yourself box. Make sure that box is unchecked.

AND, one more place, XPress Options, go to Options and uncheck Users should use the visual rich editor by default.

That should do it
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

n01un0
  • 2006/8/29 17:47

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Thanks!! Imma tinker with things now and see what I can come up with.

The plugin was on the main dev (for api) page of youtube. This is the plugin, its for creating a "gallery"
in wordpress:

Youtube Gallery - Wordpress Plugin

Will_H
  • 2006/8/29 18:26

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Sounds like you are just getting alt text.

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits