markbianchi
XDirectory Problem After Install

I installed XOOPS 2.0.14. Checked after install, site worked fine. Then I copied Xdirectory over top of the XOOPS install. Now when I go to my home page I get these errors:

Warning: main(../../mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/daytonaf/public_html/header.php on line 32

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/daytonaf/public_html/header.php on line 32

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/modules/xdirectory/include/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/daytonaf/public_html/header.php on line 33

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/modules/xdirectory/include/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/daytonaf/public_html/header.php on line 33

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mytextsanitizer' in /home/daytonaf/public_html/index.php on line 33

Any idea why that may be?

Thanks!

Mark

jensclas
Re: XDirectory Problem After Install

Quote:
I installed XOOPS 2.0.14. Checked after install, site worked fine. Then I copied Xdirectory over top of the XOOPS install. Now when I go to my home page I get these errors:

Is the above exactly what you did?
if so oh oh!!!
You will need to go
1. To your site back up you made before 'overwriting' XOOPS with xdirectory
or
2. open your original download of XOOPS and your website in ftp and make sure they are exactly the same. The warnings and errors suggest something has gone wrong in the process - if you did copy xdirectoryover your XOOPS install then you will have messed up some XOOPS files.

To install modules to xoops you need to upload the correct module folder to the XOOPS core module folder, not to the whole of your XOOPS file structure!

Module upload tutorial: http://www.warpigw2.com/modules/wfsection/viewarticles.php?category=2

New users should always checkout the following:
1. Documentation - linked on the left. Specifically the administration manual
2. The FAQ section - linked on the left - specifically the sections on gloassry, beginners first steps, modules, blocks and themes. There are links to visual tutorials here.
3. The search function on the top right.
Please check also the read B4U post link below if you have problems.

For Visual tutorials please go here

HTH

markbianchi
Re: XDirectory Problem After Install

Thanks. I looked all over the xdirectory for install instructions but not there. I then discovered MXdirectory. That was complete with instructions so I am good now.

Thanks!

Login

Who's Online

383 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 383

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits