ASDFZXC
Problems with weblinks,AMS,xhelp, news
  • 2006/8/15 7:28

• ASDFZXC

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/9 4

Ok I have read the blank page FAQ and tried every single step in there none work. Here is my problem. I have installed several modueles, on the default theme. Every module works fine except AMS, Xhelp, News, and Weblinks. I am using php 4.3.9. I am getting a blank page when I goto the modules in firefox, and if I goto the module in IE then I get page cannot be displayed. The url to the module is the same as the folder name on the server side. I have tried PHP debugging but get nothing. It shows me queries and times but no errors. I even tried to go into my php.ini and turn on errors. I tried register globals. I tried safe mode, I tried putting the code in the common.php all that. I get no error, but I cannot see the 3 modules. Any ideas?

Quest
Re: Problems with weblinks,AMS,xhelp, news
  • 2006/8/15 12:20

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

What version of XOOPS are you running and are the versions of the modules you have installed compatible with your version of xoops?

Quest

ASDFZXC
  • 2006/8/15 14:58

• ASDFZXC

• Just popping in

I am running 2.0.14 and all the modules I installed are the newest stable versions. they are all compatible. the only thing different than my last server is that Im running php 4.3.9 instead of PHP5. theres got to be something I can change.

Quest
  • 2006/8/15 18:55

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Try clearing the template_c directory (Leave index.html).

Then update system module.

Quest

ASDFZXC
  • 2006/8/15 23:37

• ASDFZXC

• Just popping in

That did not work but thanks for the suggestion. I have installed XOOPS 5 times going on my 6th and I am down to weblinks and xhelp not working now. I havnt done anything different to get AMS and news to work, they just work (I installed them first if that makes a difference) any help getting xhelp and weblinks to work would be appreciated. I have tried several versions of each module with no luck there.

ASDFZXC
  • 2006/8/16 0:41

• ASDFZXC

• Just popping in

Resolved the problem. Was missing a few PHP packages on my server that apparently those mods used.

Login

Who's Online

414 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 414

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits