nlstart
Module advice for weekly redirect
  • 2006/7/7 8:21

• nlstart

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/3 9

For a certain group of registered users I would like to set-up a course of 12 weeks. I would like to display for each registered user only the corresponding episode, dependent on the "subscription date" (date of getting attached to the group) of the user.
So user subscribed on 01-Jul-2006, his second week (next episode) will be shown as from 08-Jul-2006 and so on.
It should however be possible to also navigate in the previous weeks, but not in the future weeks.

What kind of module would you recommend as to use best for this functionality? Would it require additional coding or could it be done with a standard provided solution?

Thank you in advance for any help, hints tips and ideas. It's highly appreciated!
---
I'm a total newbie so please excuse me if this is placed in the wrong forum category.

arie1985
Re: Module advice for weekly redirect
  • 2006/7/7 9:40

• arie1985

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/30

Well

Do you know how to put up a blank module?

If not read here

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=51160&forum=27&post_id=225708#forumpost225708

I'm so glad I found this section because I can put up as much models as I want

Let me explain you what I do and tell me what you think :P

Basically my website is "Get paid to complete offers" website

Now,

To the offers page only a registerd user can get it, okay so far? okay!

Now,

Suppose I put in the offers page 10 offers - every registered user can see all the 10 offers

Now,

When a user completes an offer I put him into a group of users who can only see 9 offers - it's a lot, a lot alot of work to do - but it's the best!

That's way you monitor your users, they can't click on an offer more than once (and let them open another registered user, lol, I have IP checker and more, I know if it comes from the same computer or not, and some1 cheating will be banned :P)

So

What do u say?

do it urself!

put up many modules, and connect them to the relevant groups - it would work gr8 man! :)

nlstart
Re: Module advice for weekly redirect
  • 2006/7/7 12:29

• nlstart

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/3 9

I'm not quite sure if I understand you correctly; manually monitor each week all users and assign them to the correct groups would drive me nuts and probably keep me busy forever. I'm definately seeking an automated solution.

Login

Who's Online

518 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 518

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits