thebigkk
Zipped themes
  • 2006/6/1 5:43

• thebigkk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/27

G'day All. I noticed the themes athttp://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=41586 and was wondering if there is a way to download all the files at once? Maybe as a single zipped file. I don't particulary want to have to download each individual file.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

TBK

Quest
Re: Zipped themes
  • 2006/6/1 12:03

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

The link you provided should also provide you with the opportunity to get both the Xoops1X and the Xoops2X themes in two different zips or to individually download specific themes. In fact a minute ago I checked and was able to connect with the download of the Xoops1X zipped package but could not for the Xoops2X package. Then I went back to find you the link for the 1X package and couldn't connect with it.
Perhaps sourceforge.net is experiencing some problems or just doing some work on the site. You might want to try again later.

Quest

thebigkk
Re: Zipped themes
  • 2006/6/1 23:03

• thebigkk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/27

Thanks Quest. I may be missing something, and have not used sourceforge before, but I can't see how I can download all the themes as 1 package. I have been back a cpl of times, and cannot find any option to download the lot in 1 go.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 246

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits