woeps
Where are the template-files for the "pm-content" etc.?!?
  • 2006/5/17 17:58

• woeps

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/17

Hello!
At first I have to excuse my bad english..I'm sorry..

And now my problem:
I searched several websites for an answer to this question but i haven't found any yet.
I want to change the style how the content of "PM" etc. looks like.
I know usually the templates are located in a directory like module/templates or like this.. and I guess "PM's" belong to the system-module. But I can't find any template located in the System's template directory which appears related to the "PM-Content"...
Can somebody of you help my out..?

One more question (just to be sure I understood it): The content which isn't shown in any of the blocks (R, L, C, Cr, Cl) are "designed" by each appropriate template which is located again in module/templates and can be changed in the admin-panel (admin-panel>templates>edit)..
To ensure you understand what I mean here is the code (The HTML-Output [after parsing all scripts etc.] of the Site whith the mentioned content):

<
table cellspacing="0">
  <
tr>
    <
td id="centerCcolumn" colspan="2">

td>
  tr>
  <
tr>
    <
td id="centerLcolumn">

td>
    <
td id="centerRcolumn">
      &
nbsp;
    td>
  tr>
table>

text-align:center;'>Private Nachrichtuserinfo.php?uid=1'>Konto font-weight:bold;'>»» Posteingang0' cellspacing='1' cellpadding='4' width='100%' class='outer'>
prvmsg' method='post' action='viewpmsg.php'>center' valign='middle'>allbox' id='allbox' onclick='xoopsCheckAll("prvmsg""allbox");' type='checkbox' value='Check All' />images/download.gif' alt='' border='0' /> VonBetreffcenter'>Datum
even' colspan='6' align='center'>Du hast keine privaten Nachrichten bg2' align='left'>6' align='left'>button' class='formButton' onclick='javascript:openWithSelfMain("http://localhost/xoops/html/pmlite.php?send=1","pmlite",450,380);' value='PN senden' />

td>
<
td id="rightcolumn" width="20%">

Till now the PM-section was the only content, I detected with none explicit template... Are there any other contents in regular XOOPS which are like this??? Or are my thoughts just weird and false..?

I hope you understand what I'm talking about..

Thanks for your help beforehand! (And again: Sorry for my poor english!)
Woeps

gestroud
Re: Where are the template-files for the "pm-content" etc.?!?
  • 2006/5/17 19:47

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

If you're using XOOPS 2.0, you probably need to edit viewpmsg.php and readpmsg.php which can be found in the root folder.

In 2.2, the templates are in the pm module's templates folder.

woeps
Re: Where are the template-files for the "pm-content" etc.?!?
  • 2006/5/17 20:05

• woeps

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/17

Thanks a lot!
I finally found the code i have to change for my uses..
Now I'll try if everything works fine..
Thanks a lot again!
Woeps

Login

Who's Online

290 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 290

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits