Quest
Zen Cart Xoops Integration 0.3 Zen Cart v1.3 Troubles Troubles
  • 2006/5/5 22:38

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I have been trying for two days now to get the Zen Cart Integration 0.3 v1.3 to integrate with my site but am having problems. I am running XOOPS 2.0.13.2. The module has a couple of MySql updates but from what I can tell from the information and the developers site they are for those who already had zen cart installed and for PHP5 compatability. I didn't have it installed and we aren't using PHP5. I tried it anyway, after the second fresh install but it didn't work either. I am now on my third fresh install. I even went to phpadmin and checked for any rogue tables, there were none.

The main problem is I try to do the Build Blocks Cache for the xoopstheme from the xoops/administration/system/modules/zen_cart/Build Blocks Cache and it will not complete the task. My system freezes up on my and quits responding.
Also, when I go to xoops/admin/system/blocks there is a block (Zen Cart Block) and in the edit function of this block I can choose from several of the actual zen cart blocks in a pull down list. But, I can only choose one and can only place it in one location. That's it.

Anyone using this and can help? Please! I have been to the developers site but could seem to find very many answers to alot of questions asked by people. Did a search here and didn't find anything either.

Quest

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits