spectrum
Crazy Error
  • 2006/4/3 20:35

• spectrum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/13

HELP I got this crazy error. I changed hosts, they did the migration and everything was fine. Then my customer tells me the site is screwy. When I looked at it I got this:

Warning: main(/home2/hotel/public_html/main/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hotel/public_html/main/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(/home2/hotel/public_html/main/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hotel/public_html/main/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home2/hotel/public_html/main/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hotel/public_html/main/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(/home2/hotel/public_html/main/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hotel/public_html/main/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home2/hotel/public_html/main/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hotel/public_html/main/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/home2/hotel/public_html/main/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hotel/public_html/main/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home2/hotel/public_html/main/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hotel/public_html/main/header.php on line 62
I'm enjoying Xoops, but it doesn't come without heartache and customer complaints!

rabideau
Re: Crazy Error
  • 2006/4/3 20:39

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

All you need to do is edit your mainfile.php file to reflect your new ISP information. That should fix your problem.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

zyspec
Re: Crazy Error
  • 2006/4/3 20:55

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

and don't forget to clear your caches.... You might also want to double check the directory rights to make sure they're correct (for example 777 for cache directory).

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits