griff3
Odd Behavior on Admin.php page.
  • 2006/4/3 4:05

• griff3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/30

This is strange, though doesn't seem to affect anything. At the bottom of the http://www.myurl/admin.php page (right after I login as admin) I get the following at the bottom of the page.

k; case 'generate'xoops_module_write_admin_menu(xoops_module_get_admin_menu()); redirect_header('admin.php'1_AD_LOGINADMIN); break; default: break; } ?>

It's all the way at the bottom, after the page footer. It appears with PHP debug on or off. With Debug on, I get no error messages.

XOOPS Version: 2.0.13.2
Default Theme that I modified with a different logo
Not sure of PHP or MySql versions, but it's hosted with godaddy.com.

The writing goes away as soon as I go to any other page, but when I reload admin.php, I get that text at the bottom. Any ideas?

Griff

griff3
Re: Odd Behavior on Admin.php page.
  • 2006/4/3 4:32

• griff3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/30

I figured it out. Somehow my admin.php file just got mangled. I replaced it with the original from the install, and it seems to work fine now. Does anyone know if this file ever gets writtne to? Should I pay attention to any permissions that aren't documented? Thanks.

Herko
Re: Odd Behavior on Admin.php page.
  • 2006/4/3 5:56

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

griff3 wrote:
Does anyone know if this file ever gets writtne to? Should I pay attention to any permissions that aren't documented? Thanks.

admin.php should never be written to by the system (or anyone else, for that matter).

Herko

Login

Username:
Password:

Lost Password? Register now!

Who's Online

77 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 76

heyula,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!