griff3
Odd Behavior on Admin.php page.
  • 2006/4/3 4:05

• griff3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/30

This is strange, though doesn't seem to affect anything. At the bottom of thehttp://www.myurl/admin.php page (right after I login as admin) I get the following at the bottom of the page.

k; case 'generate'xoops_module_write_admin_menu(xoops_module_get_admin_menu()); redirect_header('admin.php'1_AD_LOGINADMIN); break; default: break; } ?>

It's all the way at the bottom, after the page footer. It appears with PHP debug on or off. With Debug on, I get no error messages.

XOOPS Version: 2.0.13.2
Default Theme that I modified with a different logo
Not sure of PHP or MySql versions, but it's hosted with godaddy.com.

The writing goes away as soon as I go to any other page, but when I reload admin.php, I get that text at the bottom. Any ideas?

Griff

griff3
Re: Odd Behavior on Admin.php page.
  • 2006/4/3 4:32

• griff3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/30

I figured it out. Somehow my admin.php file just got mangled. I replaced it with the original from the install, and it seems to work fine now. Does anyone know if this file ever gets writtne to? Should I pay attention to any permissions that aren't documented? Thanks.

Herko
Re: Odd Behavior on Admin.php page.
  • 2006/4/3 5:56

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

griff3 wrote:
Does anyone know if this file ever gets writtne to? Should I pay attention to any permissions that aren't documented? Thanks.

admin.php should never be written to by the system (or anyone else, for that matter).

Herko

Login

Who's Online

90 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 90

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits