maru1
Wrong displaying of some pages in administration
  • 2006/3/29 15:08

• maru1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/28

Hi all.
I've just installed XOOPS 2.0.13.2 and added some modules.
The whole thing is still almost empty, just a few testing news entries, forum threads and comments. Default skin and default templates.
After installing the PopnupBLOG module I got a strange thing: the pages in administration of this module display not properly. The main page of this module adm. consists of a upper menu and some content below. I mean, it should. But when I choose any of the possibilities (i.e. add a category, add a user, manage users, or whatever), the content displays not below the menu (in the middle of the page), but somewhere on right of it. But no horizontal scroll line in my browser window appears, so I can't see the content; only a few pixels of the tables and one or two first letters of what is written there. So I only KNOW there is something, but can't access it.
First I thought it could be this particular module problem, but then I've installed one more (a guestbook), and get the same strange behavior in its manage pages.
Other modules seem to work fine.
So it is probably some case with the global theme/template/display? But as I said, I haven't changed them from default.
I emptied template_c directory and made update of System module.
Debugger doesn't show any errors.

I have no idea what to do. Some help, please!

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits