safewebhost
Blank Page On Installation
  • 2006/3/22 22:50

• safewebhost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/22

I just installed XOOPS 2.0.13.2 Full on my site and have a blank page. Have looked for ways to go anywhere to try to debug bit all I get are white pages. Where do I go from here?

msdana
Re: Blank Page On Installation
  • 2006/3/22 23:56

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Hello,

Have you tried the FAQ on blank white pages? You can find it here.

It's a start, I hope it helps.
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

safewebhost
Re: Blank Page On Installation
  • 2006/3/23 16:13

• safewebhost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/22

Thank you. I have tried reading through that page first.

1. If you can get to admininstration menu, go to Preferences, select 'Main', and find the section on debugging options. Choose "PHP Debugging"

Can't get here

2. If you can't get to the administration page, but have access to mysql, try the query "UPDATE xoops_config SET conf_value=1 WHERE conf_name = 'debug_mode'". Be sure to make sure "xoops_config" matches the name of the config table in your installation. (NOTE: This does not work with XOOPS 2.2, see 2a)

I don't know what this means

3. If you can't get to the administration page, and don't want to mess with mysql, but don't mind messing with PHP, then edit the file "include/common.php". Near line 83, change "error_reporting(0);" to "error_reporting(E_ALL);".

I did this

4. If this still doesn't work, your server or hoster may have turned off debugging in "/etc/php.ini" (linux) or "WIN_DIRECTORY/php.ini" (windows). Make sure there is a line in there "display_errors On".

There is no file "/etc/php.ini" (linux)

Any more suggestions?

Login

Who's Online

514 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 514

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits