terrion
Every user is Anonymous
  • 2006/3/16 8:43

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

This evening I tried to downgrade a XOOPS 2.2.4 site using the script released some time back.

The outcome wasn't very pleasant, so I decided to restore my backup.

After restoreing the backup all users are "anonymous". I can't log in at all.

I've tried completely removeing the domain several times and restoring from several different backups and always have the same result. XOOPS shows the appropriate blocks, piCal shows dates in the calendar, the Photo Album seems to work, even the message boards seem to have the messages intact. Only problem is there's no members to the site other than Anonymous.

Anyone run into this before? Any help would be geratly appreciated. The site is http://www.TriangleBirdClub.org.

Thanks,
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

bluenova
Re: Every user is Anonymous

What happens if you register a new account? Is everything else ok? It could be a db import issue? Were the export/import options the same for the correct version of Mysql?

terrion
  • 2006/3/16 9:43

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

It will not let me create a new user.

And, I'm not trying to import the database, it's all rolled together into a single file. The directory structure, file permissions, mySQL database, the who works is in one file.

Actually it's in several files... I have several day's backups to choose from and they are all giving the same result.
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

terrion
  • 2006/3/16 10:55

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

Some new information, when I restore the database will not ever load past table #84 which is xoops_stats_hour

I believe the next table should be xoops_users

Any ideas?
Terrion

Login

Who's Online

484 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 484

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits