fosterm
Notifications Worked....Now they Do Not Work
  • 2006/2/2 17:06

• fosterm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/7 2

Hi All.

I know there are a ton of post on this subject. I have spent hours reading through them and trying different fixes. However none of the fixes I found cured the problem.

I have two different sites. They are basically the same. One is a live site and the other is the same site set up as a test site. They are both using the same version of XOOPS 2.2.3 Final.

All test site notifications work fine and the live site notifications worked at one time, but i have noticed recently that they are not working now on the live site.

The live site new user registration notification works fine, but I cannot get any other notifications to work.

The notifications list updates correctly when I set a new notification. For example, when I write a new news item, it populates the notification list with that new item as well as including a link to the new news item on the notifications page.

I have checked all my modules they are all set up correctly. I have tried the default template and even regenerated the notification templates. I have also updated the modules that are involved.

It seems that everything is in order except that the email notification is never sent. I have also tried using PM notification on the live site. It does not work either.

These two sites are set up on the same server account(hosted by surpassdomains)so I dont think it would be a server setting.

I am using 2.2.3 final on both sites and PHP 4.4.0

Any New Ideas?

Thanks
Foz

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits