leebrendalee
All My themes are Blank

Well I must be doing something really wrong. I've started another XOOPS site...I am not sure what version I downloaded...but I've tried downloading about 6 each of version 1 themes and 6 each of version 2 themes..all come out funny or all blank..I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do. I know I'm doing it right..it's pretty darn easy to install....can anyone help please..

thanks

jdseymour
Re: All My themes are Blank

Is there a link to this site?

leebrendalee

yes.........let me set one of the themes that doesn't work..I think all u get is a blank page.

http://www.wps2win.com

jdseymour

Hmm. I see it fine. Is it only certain themes?

Edit. Ah, now I see. Make sure you do not have too many folders included with the theme. The zip file may have created an extra one.

When you open the folder you should see theme.html in the file manager window.

leebrendalee

yes just a blank page...so I switched back..

leebrendalee

the only themes that work are the three that are defaulted with the XOOPS program. All other themes...in the download section......xoops 1 and XOOPS 2 do not work..none of them....

jdseymour

leebrendalee

ok thanks.......but I ok in uploading..like I said..that part is easy..I've done this before with my own site and it always worked fine. For some reason..........they dont' work over at this site....where does it say what version of XOOPS I have and should both XOOPS 1/2 work???

jdseymour

Well, your site does look to be XOOPS 2.0x, 2.0x themes will mostly work on XOOPS 2.2x. But most themes designed for 2.2x will not work with 2.0x.

So you would check the version the themes are created for.

PS. If there is something like a themeadmin.html (or something like that) the theme was designed for 2.2x.

HTH.

leebrendalee

ok thanks very much..I went back and checked ftp and sure enough..go figure...I shouldn't have uploaded it last night..was so tired...I CREATED an extra dir for everything in my haste to get it done..LOL thankssssssssssss very much! AGAIN..you guys always come to my rescue...

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits