Lowcost linux hosting:
www.adpgroup.hr

Poslanik
Re: Redirect to search page after news and cbb232 submition
  • 2006/1/25 21:45

• Poslanik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/11

Actually you can publish news but you can't edit them. When you do so it says "Please enter all required data!" as Sadistiko already said. After that it just sends you to the search page.

I really can't see what the search page has to do with it. We could really use some help.

sadistiko
  • 2006/1/25 22:16

• sadistiko

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/12/13

Well, you didn't try to submit out of admin part of site. Try to submit something when you reada news. You'll see same message.
Croatian Xoops support site:
www.xoopshr.org
Lowcost linux hosting:
www.adpgroup.hr

sadistiko
  • 2006/1/26 23:00

• sadistiko

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/12/13

I'm sorry for everithing. This was little posible but it's just like I'll say. Our theme was doing something strange when you want submit new forum post or news to news module it went to search module. When I turn on to default page everithing works.

Sorry ones again.
Croatian Xoops support site:
www.xoopshr.org
Lowcost linux hosting:
www.adpgroup.hr

Poslanik
  • 2006/2/1 16:31

• Poslanik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/11

Seems the problem isn't so easy to solve :( We would really appreciate some help. We know it's the theme that's bugging us but we simply don't know why and how.

All submission forms that go through the frontend of the site are buggered. The theme somehow points the form to search.php instead of pointing it where it should go (article, forum, etc.) so all data we input is meaningless since search.php has different fields. The error we get is "Please fill in all necessary data" or something in those lines".

I've checked everything there is to check with my php knowledge. I've checked to make sure that XOOPS files point forms to right php files, seems the theme somehow "overrides" that. We were able to submit news through the backend which only proves that theme is messing everything up. I've also checked the theme html file and a lot more. I can't find anything... When I select another theme, everything is working fine.

Question: Where in theme files could I find the solution to these problems? I really can't ask the right question since I have no idea what's wrong.

Login

Who's Online

262 user(s) are online (167 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 262

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits