novtech
Module request that may help many people.
  • 2006/1/22 5:40

• novtech

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/22

Is there a module that has been created that allows users to participate in raffle drawings? Perhaps a user can purchase raffle tickets via paypal, credit card, or even check / cash via snailmail. It would also be slick if they could obtain raffle tickets based on numbers of approved posts, etc.. Just food for thought.

SAHRSCA
Re: Module request that may help many people.
  • 2006/12/8 3:36

• SAHRSCA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/7

I agree it would be a fun module, I have an association and would like to be able to raffle prizes to the registered group only. This would be free since it is on a membership site. Basicly the registered users that wished to participate would enter their name in the raffle and on the preset raffle date a name would be drawn at random. I guess the module would have to show the item and draw date. I know some of you guys could whip this out in your sleep.

Thanks

Frank Sellers

jensclas
Re: Module request that may help many people.

Users would need to be a little careful - there are laws about 'raffles' in some countries that may need to be investigating before you took a real raffle where tickets are purchased online. On the other hand a 'lucky draw' that is free should not pose a problem at all. Just food for thought.

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits