russia5
Home Page
  • 2006/1/15 19:18

• russia5

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/15

I have installed the wf-links module and made it my Top page module. When I log into my site, www.russianhosts.com It goes to the module path ie) www.russianhosts.com/modules/wflinks/ I want it to go to www.russianhosts.com Any suggestions?

broadcircle
Re: Home Page

It goes to www.russianhosts.com/modules/wflinks/ because you made it the top module. Go and make your start page(admin>preferences>general settings) to none.
"That's about it"

Xeon_DP
  • 2006/1/15 20:32

• Xeon_DP

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/11

this is because u have assigned a start module. you can turn that off, but then it will show a blank page.... so i suggest i leave it like it is now ;)

russia5
  • 2006/1/15 22:24

• russia5

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/15

Thanks for the answer. How do you get the XOOPS to come out with the regular URL as the Home page without using the "none" choice? It is required to have a module chosen to come out with anything other than blank, right?

broadcircle

You need to go:
administration menu
system admin
blocks
Here you will see this:
Resized Image
Now scroll down and till you find the wf links blocks. I think two are there. Choose one then tick the center for side and tick visible. Go to your homepage and see if the block shows up. This will be visible to you but to make it visible for non registered users you have to go the groups page click modify by the annonymous user and tick the correct block to make visible.

Hope this helps.
"That's about it"

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits