DCrussader
XOOPS & Latest WAMP

There is a lot of reported bugs by Bulgarian and some Indonesian users of WAMP.

Latest version of WAMP, features latest (testing, and not used but anyone PHP5, MySQL 5) so please before posting anything here on XOOPS.ORG or XOOPSCube.org, check your PHP/Mysql versions.

XOOPS 2.0.13.2, XOOPS 2.0.13a (JP), XOOPS Cube 2.1 DR, XOOPS 2.2.3a not work on latest WAMP.

XOOPS.ORG years ago, maded an exellent tool for testing new versions and modules, it's called XSAS, last version can be downloaded fromhttp://XSAS.SourceForge.NET.

Also several times I write the same and the same times, one thing. Before to post bug reports, and debug messages, please follow this few steps, it's easy to be remebered, and very easy for someone from here (developer or user) to give u advice. So, with the steps:

Hi (dear, with or without no matters)
I have the following problem with my XOOPS and this module-name-version.

I'm using:

Enviroment: Linux 2.0/2.2/2.4/2.6; Windows 98, SE, XP etc.
PHP Version: x.x
MySQL Version: x.x
Apache Version: (or whatever HTTPD u're using)
Perl (is optional) but some modules required too
Python (optional)
XOOPS Version:
(Maded custom hacks)
Module Version:

The problem:

DEBUG Log:

So whith this information u will get your desired answer faster.

Topics like this one, are useless to me, useless to the community, even useless to the author, cos no one can give him advice what to do, to get it operational.

So please, understand me, XOOPS/Cube developers, we are not Jedi knights to "see" somehow where are u installin their products XOOPS/Cube.

Thanks for Reading this.
May The Source Be With You!

Login

Who's Online

160 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 160

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits