Quest
XFguestbook, V2.22 with the Personal Pack for Xoops 2.2.3a
  • 2006/1/4 13:31

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I have installed the xfguestbook V2.22 which comes with the Personal Pack for XOOPS 2.2.3a. After installation I generated files in the template and updated the system.

I am using a cloned version for a template with miner modifications. The problem I have is after installation and update etc. my template manager shows a listing of (4) files in both the Default and My Template. When I look in the Default template there are (four) as follows:

xfguestbook_index.html
xfguestbook_item.html
xfguestbook_signform.html

xfguestbook_block_new.html

When I look in my template which says there is a list of (4) there are actually (5, the above four files and this extra one: (which shows it still needs generated but it will not generate, says file doesn't exist).

xfguestbook_post.html

I looked in the templates folder within my control panel and the file is there. I removed my installation completely updated the system to make sure the module was gone and then did a fresh upload and install. Same thing happened. Intresting.....

Any ideas what this file is? Why it's in my template, the template folder in my backend control panel but not showing up in the Default template and why it won't generate in my template? Does it really matter and if not how do I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance.
Xoops all the Way!
Quest

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits