seolio
RE: Framed Pages
  • 2005/12/11 14:47

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/11/2

Hi, I would like to request this feature for forthcoming XOOPS releases, I found it on How Stuff Works, It is so that you can add framed pages and they automatically have your logo/frame at the top, so that oyu could just type in for example this:http://www.xoopsurl.com/framed?=http://www.framedurl.com

Do you get the idea? If you have any mis-understanding about what I have written please contact me (PM). I would love this feature so that some pages could have my frame on.

Thanks For Looking

Will_H
  • 2005/12/11 17:29

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Well this is already available, through modules. tiny content for example allows you to inject anything and display it within the frame of your site.

seolio
  • 2005/12/11 20:12

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

I didn't know that, I will take a look now. Cheers

But wouldn't it be much better if XOOPS had that built in??

seolio
  • 2005/12/11 20:43

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

I have just checked TinyContent out and it is no different from the content module I am using, it still doesn't allow you to show other pages with your frame on top. I don't think you know what I mean.

You should be able to understand it from the example I gave you.

It's just like Google Image Search, when you search for images and click on one of the results it has a frame and the page it came from underneath - a frame like that (not to do with images) just one that you can show different pages with your logo on the top frame.

Only reply if oyu know what i'm talking about.

seolio
  • 2005/12/11 21:12

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

I have just checked TinyContent out and it is no different from the content module I am using, it still doesn't allow you to show other pages with your frame on top. I don't think you know what I mean.

You should be able to understand it from the example I gave you.

It's just like Google Image Search, when you search for images and click on one of the results it has a frame and the page it came from underneath - a frame like that (not to do with images) just one that you can show different pages with your logo on the top frame.

Only reply if oyu know what i'm talking about.

Shine
  • 2005/12/11 21:24

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Quote:
Only reply if oyu know what i'm talking about

A bit harsh don't you think?
Again, c'est le ton qui fait la musique.

The module mylinks hasthis feature (setting within the module itself). Perhaps you can do something with that (piece of code)or adjust the module to your desires?

Grtz., Shine

seolio
  • 2005/12/11 21:57

• seolio

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

Shine wrote:
Quote:
Only reply if oyu know what i'm talking about

A bit harsh don't you think?
Again, c'est le ton qui fait la musique.

The module mylinks hasthis feature (setting within the module itself). Perhaps you can do something with that (piece of code)or adjust the module to your desires?

Grtz., Shine

Cheers for replying, trouble is im not a programmer that's why I use xoops, because it is so easy to use without being a programmer, I will take a look at myLinks and see what I can do myself. Cheers

Please Note: I did not mean to be harsh if it sounds that way. Sorry

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits