horartor
Pages not reloading.
  • 2005/12/5 1:59

• horartor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/18

I am using XOOPS 2.2.3 final and am having problems with the themes reloading. I have 2 other sites where I have no problems with the themes but they are both running older versions of Xoops. I am using Firefox as well.(not knowing if it is a issue?) Also I have searched on the fourms and found the following that I have added to all the themes.
<!-- RMVadded module header -->
<{
$xoops_module_header}>

This still has not fix the problem. And yes I did change the thing under the preferances page as well.

And now the default theme that comes with XOOPS ( X2 i think its called) is also not reloading either.. I am at a loss, and its geting frustrating.

m0nty
Re: Pages not reloading.
  • 2005/12/5 2:06

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

turn on php debug and let us know any errors

horartor
  • 2005/12/5 2:12

• horartor

• Just popping in

here is what I am getting from PHP debug.
Quote:
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Unable to access /home/gmc/public_html/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/home/gmc/public_html/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening '/home/gmc/public_html/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Unable to access /home/gmc/public_html/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php in file include/functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/home/gmc/public_html/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening '/home/gmc/public_html/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file include/functions.php line 153

This is the only error I seam to be getting and it isnt constant on all the submition or log on pages.

m0nty
  • 2005/12/5 2:15

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

check folder/file permissions.

also disable that module from admin.. that particular module seems to be the cause and may not be compatible with XOOPS 2.2.3

horartor
  • 2005/12/5 2:37

• horartor

• Just popping in

Ok I have deacticated the module and the PHP debug text is gone as well(no errors) but the pages are still not refreshing. I have checked file folder permissions as well and cache, uploades, templates_c are 777 and mainfile.php is 644 as well as all the files in the themes directory are 644 and the directories including the themes directory is 755.

horartor
  • 2005/12/5 2:54

• horartor

• Just popping in

I have found, after testing some more, that it is only doing it on Firefox and not Internet Explorer. Is there anything I can do to make it work properly with firefox?

biomech
  • 2005/12/7 5:07

• biomech

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/2/25

I'm having the same problem - no refresh for log in/out pages in 2.2.3. It does not work in either Firefox or IE. I turned on PHPDebug and got no errors.

Has anyone else dealt with this recently?

Any advice appreciated,

- b -

limap5
  • 2005/12/7 13:49

• limap5

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/6

hi, i have a same trouble.... other work.. but.. login/out doesn't work..

crystalmj924
Has anyone found a solution for this yet???

"I'm having the same problem - no refresh for log in/out pages in 2.2.3. It does not work in either Firefox or IE. I turned on PHPDebug and got no errors."

Login

Who's Online

120 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 120

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits