banesto
xoopspartners mail bug
  • 2005/11/7 22:37

• banesto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/24

#OOPS#o!

the problem is: if someone whishes to send an e-mail to the administrator (my) mail sending fails.. i tried to send mail throug the contacts module and it works.. saw the code for xoopspartners/join.php and it seems to be ok.. please help

i'm using XOOPS 2.0.9.2 and xoopspartners version 1.1
where's my red bull!

DCrussader
Re: xoopspartners mail bug

Be more objective first, and second why such old XOOPS ?

If your post looks like I'm using XOOPS 2.0.9.2 on hosting provaider such as 100webpsace.com (Free Account) everyone will give u the answer - the free accounts cant use (mail) function from PHP.

Everything regarding mails from XOOPS up to 2.0.13.2 regards to the hosting provaider permissions. If your Hosting provaider have program like 100webspace.com u will not be able to send emails even if u install SmartPartner...
May The Source Be With You!

banesto
Re: xoopspartners mail bug
  • 2005/11/8 11:50

• banesto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/24

why old xoops? because it's modificated for my needs and i don't wanna mess up things i did.. it will be cool if i could upgrade core or security options.. and the main "why" is that new versions like 2.2 and others are a huge disapointment.. so i better use old ans steady version..
maybe You know how can i upgrade only security things, core and nothing more?

as i said mail function is working, sending mail using /class/xoopsmail.php works in module contact, but doesnt't work in xoopspartner.. so there's something wrong with xoopspartner i guess
where's my red bull!

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits