dickinsd
Can some give help to pull out details of specific members and display them in one page
  • 2005/11/1 12:09

• dickinsd

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/11/14

Hi.

I want to make a page that will display the user profile of several specific users on a single page.

Imagine when you look at a profile, say mine, you see my avatar, my name, how many posts I have made, and any other info I have provided to the XOOPS community.

I want to have one page that will display the profiles for key members on one page.

All I need to know is how to call more than one UID on a single page, I am guessing that I would need to declare some kind of function, then everytime I get a new moderator I can just edit the function and add the new UID, then there would be something like a {foreach} statement that would basically display the user profiles for any UID I had added to the function I mentioned a moment ago.

I am guessing I can just pull the template code for userinfo.php, I just don't know how to construct the first function so that I can have an 'array' of members which need to be displayed on one page.

Oh BTW, this does not need to be some nice module (unless of course there is one already) I don't mind having to edit some php code every time there is a new moderator.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

Login

Who's Online

467 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 467

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits