zogerdr
formulaire
  • 2005/10/17 15:04

• zogerdr

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/14

Hi,

I'm trying to implement the formulaire module (3.23) on XOOPS (2.2.2). The server is a IIS.

I installed the module, configure it and allready created a new form. The thing is when i click the send button, i get message the mail was sent, but then dont receive any.

In the suport allready saw something related with the upload dir and smtp server config. Supose the smtp server config is ok once i've test it with other module and it went well. Despite that where can i check the smtp config? Second, I can't find any upload dir in the downloaded .zip.
I went for project dev site and in fact it appears that dir, but not in the zip. Also tried to create manually the folder but it seems its not enough.
About the chmod777, once i'm working in a windows based server, i gave everyone rw.

Other thing, i get a blank page in when i click the "blocks and groups" botton in the config page.

Anyone? Tks.

Best regards,
zogerdr

philou
Re: formulaire
  • 2005/10/17 15:58

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

If I have understand you want to use my module on a XOOPS 2.2.2 ?
In the dev place (dev.xoops.org) there is a special version for XOOPS 2.2 because the blocks and the perms are differents than the XOOPS 2.0.x

For the SMTP : If your XOOPS can send mail it's ok ! formulaire works with the XOOPS params.
For the upload : When you install the module the installer will create a subfolder in the upload directory.
(no more necessary to chmod in this folder (I hope))
Resized Image - - Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

248 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 248

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits