Sharlenwar
Redirect Screens...
  • 2005/10/8 11:37

• Sharlenwar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/5

I have a small issue. I've changed my XOOPS template, and the site looks great. Only issue we have, is when somone say logs in, the redirect page that comes up doesn't look like my theme.

How do I go about fixing that?

Thanks for the help!

JMorris
Re: Redirect Screens...
  • 2005/10/8 12:45

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Do you mean you change your site's theme? Themes and templates are not the same thing in XOOPS.

You will need to change the system_redirect.html template in order to have the redirect page match the rest of your site.

Link: More information on themes and templates

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Sharlenwar
  • 2005/10/8 18:02

• Sharlenwar

• Just popping in

Ahhh, excellent!

Thanks!

I already have a theme, just the redirect screens weren't changed by the template. So a few minor changes and I'm in business.

Thanks!

Sharlenwar
  • 2005/10/9 8:31

• Sharlenwar

• Just popping in

Now, I have another issue. I can't seem to find the .html pages for things like sending players PM's, or when someone clicks on the [more] by the smilies, it comes up with a table of other smilies, but the background is white with white text. I'm getting that all over my site with different windows like that.

I fixed the redirect screen and it looks great. Where do all the other screens reside too?

Thank you again!

JMorris
  • 2005/10/9 12:28

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

You should be able to find all that under System Admin >> Templates. Did you read the FAQ entry I linked to?

Link: What is a theme and what is a template?

There is more information on how to work with themes and templates in the FAQ section as well.

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Sharlenwar
  • 2005/10/9 18:54

• Sharlenwar

• Just popping in

Thanks for the help. I found what I was looking for by looking through the root of the FAQ. So hopefully now I'll figure it out.

Thanks!

Sharlenwar
  • 2005/10/9 19:02

• Sharlenwar

• Just popping in

Yeah, it sorta worked. I'm still trying to find certain pages that don't have proper colours, etc.

Is there a complete list of the files somewhere? I've tried doing a few searches, and no luck.

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits