DevlshOne
Change User Groups? Admin Index?
  • 2005/10/7 3:36

• DevlshOne

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/15

Where is the link for changing a User's Group or for banning users?

Also, the Admin Index page is empty.

bugs bugs bugs
[size=x-small]Dawn of War Planet
RTS Planet
[/size]

gediminasbyt
Re: Change User Groups? Admin Index?

I guess that's why Devil is for...

Throw me a bone. You tell me bugs bugs bugs and probably have no idea on what are you talking about.

Sorry. Had to say that.

To change users go to Admin area (the same one that's empty) click on User->Groups and add, remove users. Or go to ExtendedProfiles->Users and search for users and move them around there.

I guess there is room left for you as well. You can edit your theme and move stuff around in Admin area . Seriously, just edit, add, remove your {xoopsroot}/themes/yourtheme/themeadmin.html and you can add bunch of new features. We need guys like you! Maybe you'll discover new ways to Administer.

Gediminas

bsaint0
Re: Change User Groups? Admin Index?
  • 2005/10/12 7:33

• bsaint0

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/21

That's the problem! Any version of XOOPS 2.2.x, when upgraded from 2.x, is jacked up with regards to the ability to edit users. You cannot enable "edit users" in the webmaster group-- go ahead and try. Since the webmaster cannot edit users any longer, using XOOPS is pointless. Also, see if anyone can register on a site with an upgraded version of XOOPS (token error). Good luck with that one. Throw us a bone and don't release something as stable when it is not.

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits