MorelyDotes
Block controls: xoops2-mod_myalbum-p_2.84_gijoe ("Myalbum")

OK, having solved the colors issue, now I find that I can't get rid of the "Latest Listings" block. It's not mentioned as a block at all in either the main XOOPS admin menus, nor within the myalbum-p blocks menu, nor is there anything about it in the Preferences.

Could someone please explain to me how to remove "Latest Listings" from this module?

MorelyDotes
Re: Block controls: xoops2-mod_myalbum-p_2.84_gijoe ("Myalbum")

Well, I have a partial answer, anyhow:

1. In the module's Preferences, set both "Days between displaying icon of 'new'&'update'" and "Number of Photos as New on Top Page" to -1 (that's negative 1).

2. Edit myalbum/index.php and comment out this section by adding the double-slashes as and where shown:

Quote:
// Assign Latest Photos
//$prs = $xoopsDB->query( "SELECT l.lid, l.cid, l.title, l.ext, l.res_x, l.res_y, l.status, l.date, l.hits, l.rating, l.votes, l.comments, l.submitter, t.description,c.title AS cat_title FROM $table_photos l LEFT JOIN $table_text t ON l.lid=t.lid LEFT JOIN $table_cat c ON l.cid=c.cid WHERE l.status>0 ORDER BY date DESC" , $num , $pos ) ;
//while( $fetched_result_array = $xoopsDB->fetchArray( $prs ) ) {
// $xoopsTpl->append_by_ref( 'photos' , myalbum_get_array_for_photo_assign( $fetched_result_array , true ) ) ;
// }

3. Find main.php in the appropriate language folder and change the line with "Latest Listing" so that the double-quotes are empty, thusly:

Quote:

// define("_ALBM_LATESTLIST","Latest Listings");
define("_ALBM_LATESTLIST","");

Note that it's best to make a copy of the line and comment out the original, so you can find it again later.

I'm still getting a little extraneous text, but I'll come back and edit this when I can figure out how to remove it.

Login

Who's Online

251 user(s) are online (165 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 251

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits