alyussiu
Custom block with xoops 2.2?? :(
  • 2005/9/20 17:36

• alyussiu

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/4/9 9

Hello.

I've finally upgraded to version 2.2 of xoops... And I'm a little bit lost, haha...

I've search everywhere to create a new block, but I can't find it... Could you help me?

When I click on "add" on the block page, it edits an existing block and not creating a new one.

Also, when I go to the "admin page", I just have the menu on top of the page, but nothing written below it, is it normal?...

Thanks in advance for your reply!!

Mithrandir
Re: Custom block with xoops 2.2?? :(

When you click on "add" have you selected "Custom Block" in the drop-down to the left of the button?

The admin page is quite blank per default, but you can put blocks on the opening page, should you want to do that. It's called "Admin frontpage" in the block placement list.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

alyussiu
Re: Custom block with xoops 2.2?? :(
  • 2005/9/20 18:16

• alyussiu

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/4/9 9

Thanks for your reply ^_^.

I must say I searched through the menu from up to down, and didn't notice that before... I'll try it later again, and make my custom blocks.

I have to uninstall XOOPS 2.2 cause it seems to have problems with ipb board module (as when I upload ipb, I have a blank page...).

[Well, I hope my backup will work fine ^_^.]

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits