barryc
Commission a theme
  • 2005/8/21 1:28

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

I maintain a web site for a hobbyist group. I am currently working on rebuilding the site for XOOPS 2.2. I am rebuilding, because I want to change the way some things are done and the modules used.

I would also like to update my theme. In particular I'd like a nav bar as is used in the new XMT theme with 2.2, such that I can allow some items to appear for logged on club members, but not for non-member registered users or guests. (similar to the User Actions that appears only for admins in XMT).

The current theme is a modification of fiblue3d (that I did) and can be seen at www.aka.org (still on XOOPS 2.0.13). A new theme should be basically similar but need not be identical. One option would be to add the javascript nav bar stuff to the existing theme, the other to write a whole new theme.

I am willing to pay for the development of the theme, within reason. In other words, the site belongs to a non-profit organization and I can't spend too much. I would have no problems in contributing the theme to the XOOPS themes library.

If there is anyone interested in doing this work, please contact me by email at bjc3 at centurytel dot net, so we can discuss potential costs, etc.

Barry Cooper
Barry Cooper
Sweet Home, Oregon

Login

Who's Online

142 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 142

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits