argha
Please help me configure tinycontent
  • 2005/8/20 8:13

• argha

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/4 1

Hello friends,

I have a community site www.crpark.net

I have installed tinycontent module in my XOOPS 2.13 but when I add a html page in tynicontent I cannot see anything it shows a blank page.. I request you all kindly help me configure tinycontent so that I can insert my own html pages with a menus.

It will be a great help is someone let me know how to configure Tinycontent module properly with permissions.

I tried but failed , Its urgent fro me to have few custom html pages in my site with a menus.

Thanks

Argha

hyperpod
Re: Please help me configure tinycontent
  • 2005/8/20 8:21

• hyperpod

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/4

You could turn on PHP_Debug in General Preferences, and that might show an error, if its having an error.

That would help us to better advise on what the problem might be or how to fix it.

Best Regards,
Daniel Hall / XOOPS Module Development & Theme Design
Free XOOPS Support > My Wish List

argha
  • 2005/8/20 9:22

• argha

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/4 1

the error ai get when I add a content in admin panel is:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: nohtml in file modules/tinycontent/admin/index.php line 232
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: nosmiley in file modules/tinycontent/admin/index.php line 232

In the home page the error is:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: result in file modules/tinycontent/index.php line 50

Please help kindly let me know about this

hyperpod
  • 2005/8/20 9:38

• hyperpod

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/4

Well, those are not errors, they are PHP Notices.

Those are usually just harmless warnings.

There page we want to see if there are any errors is not the admin or the home page, but the page you get thats blank when it should be displaying the HTML you are trying to add.

If you cannot generate an error msg, I would have to look into the site itself to really help much more, myself.

Your other chance is someone else maybe seeing this thread, like the guy who wrote TinyContent :), and possibly him or them have seen this and know how to fix it.

Like I said, I could fix it, but not easily without looking at it directly, trying things, and doing alot of debugging to try to get it to work.

Best Regards,
Daniel Hall / XOOPS Module Development & Theme Design
Free XOOPS Support > My Wish List

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits