tzvook
edit account==> avatar
  • 2005/8/19 21:27

• tzvook

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/2/1 2

Seem I have a bug report: XOOPS 2.1.3 on freebsd + apach

when going to "edit account==> avatar , page is showing just the upload avatar option, no avatar browsi+ no header + footer ... all is white

@ php debug i Get this:
Fatal errorAllowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 51 bytesin /home/editor/www/trance.co.il/kernel/object.php on line 200

I met this "kernel/object.php" a few times b4 ... this guy seems very exhausted !!!!
maybe it needs help recovering itsel

it seems invouved with php.ini load (script execution time ... but I'm not sure)

ideas?

hervet
Re: edit account==> avatar
  • 2005/8/21 7:24

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Sometimes the fact to update the system's module runs...

tzvook
  • 2005/8/21 8:57

• tzvook

• Just can't stay away

Quote:

hervet wrote:
Sometimes the fact to update the system's module runs...

10x for reply hervet, but it didn't help
I read a few posts about avatars/profiles problems with lot of users ... it seems quite comon problem ....

Mithrandir

Memory gets exhausted (i.e. used up) for some reason...

The short-term fix would be to increase the allowed memory use for PHP (in php.ini) - maybe it could at least give a hint as to WHY it gets exhausted, so we can fix it and you can set the memory level back to normal.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

tzvook
  • 2005/8/21 9:16

• tzvook

• Just can't stay away

I already knows this "exhausted" massage, had it when trying to send massages and/or import ~ 5000 users ( Xmail or evenews ).

I know it's the php.ini , so I had put it on a local server and raise memory limit to 96MB for scripts and it did the trick, but I don't want to do it on my shared server !!!
here is the original post about it:

seens that all those long processes need to work in chunks or some kind of similar solution (I saw a lot of those problems when searching for "exhausted" @ xoops.org .

I also reported it to Giba, so he might find a solution in his great Xmail mailinglist.

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits