BlueEyes
Email template bug
  • 2005/8/7 5:21

• BlueEyes

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/5 1

I looked around and didnt see anything on this subject so I hope Im posting this in the right place.

When using XOOPS to send out validation email for new accounts there are a few problems with the email sent. First the email says to click the link and Im assuming its supposed to be in html format but its not. Just text so theres no clickable link.

Second, my installation is in a subdirectory of the root of the site, 4wheelers.com/members and when the email displays the link to go to to activate it only shows /members/modules/etc,etc... It doesnt show the first part of the link: www.4wheelers.com/ is there any way to fix this?

Thirdly, when you paste the URL the email sent you in the email and modify it by adding the beginning of the site location it just goes to a blank page although it does activate the account. You get no message that your account was activated, just a white page.

Is this maybe (the first 2 problems) a problem because Im using sendmail? Should i be using something else? Im using XOOPS v2.2RC and have the hotfix applied and a few other modules but nothing fancy.

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits