vitaliman
Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34"
  • 2005/8/4 4:49

• vitaliman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/7 1

i have a little problem it says
this:
"This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Helpful infomation you should provide while asking for assistance:

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34"
i were trying to install invision module on site but it became realy crappy so i couldnt even access the site or admin cp i removed all the invision files and set on normal and then it says error, please help me.. url of site, i am doing it to friends , i must make sure i fix it before he sees it http://www.sitemaking.net/re, i have read faq but i dont find useful inofrmation that would help me fix it...

vitaliman
Re: Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34"
  • 2005/8/4 5:00

• vitaliman

• Just popping in

ok after i changed pass to db in mainfile.php it started writing a bit otherthings... http://www.sitemaking.net/re take a look...

Herko
Re: Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34"
  • 2005/8/4 5:56

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

make sure /home/vital/public_html/re/language/english/local.php is there. It's trying to read that file, but it can't find it...

Herko

vitaliman
  • 2005/8/4 6:09

• vitaliman

• Just popping in

i was searching local.php there but umm.... didnt found it...

Login

Who's Online

423 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 423

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits