Virusexe
[JOB] PHP programmer
  • 2005/7/28 15:40

• Virusexe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/25

Greetings to whom it may concern;

How are you today,

I am currently looking for a php programmer with years of experience and dedication. My partners and I are taking steps to create one of the largest online gamers community. The website will have reviews, leagues, tournaments, prizes, etc.

I have found this XOOPS script one of the best CMS system out there with many modules. Unfortunately, there are lack of modules that we need.

To get to the point, I was wondering if any php programmers out there who can script custom modules for our website. It can be any of the XOOPS developer or even any other programmers.

There will be a good sum of money for the work depending on the quality of the work.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone who is interested that this is not just a mere job looking for a programmer but a big project and require a dedicated and experienced programmer who is willing to watch over the website for the remainder of the years to come. Of course, you will be paid for the work.

Sincerely,
Mike.
P.S. a programmer with background game knowledge would be preferred, though not required.

desperados
Re: [JOB] PHP programmer
  • 2005/11/4 11:39

• desperados

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/12

are you searching again?

Login

Who's Online

268 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 268

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits