MikeFalcor
Who's Online MODULE/PHP
  • 2005/7/17 4:06

• MikeFalcor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/21

The 'Who's Online' block of XOOPS is (in my opinion) the thing webmasters care about when it come to visiting a site. The only problem is, I like to monitor my site 24/7 to see who all visits and when. I was GOING to make a simple html file that would refresh the 'Who's Online' of my site every minute or so and then set that html file as the background of my Windows desktop...

The problem is this...since that block is created from a simple template (that no ordinary html file can parse), if I point an iframe to <site>/modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_online.html, I won't get what I want. I will, however, get the XOOPS code on a white background that means absolutely nothing to me.

Could someone make a simple module or even just a php file that I can reference in an iframe that will show the 'Who's Online' block for me, please?

I am, admittedly, code stupid. Otherwise, I would just do it myself. A lot of my friends that are using XOOPS like this idea as well, so I figured I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

Login

Who's Online

101 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 101

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits