bmmolloy
KnowledgeTree Port?
  • 2005/7/9 1:28

• bmmolloy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/21

OK, so people could make quite a bit of money right now in the document management business, and what better CMS to use as a platform than XOOPS!?

Check out the open source document management system called KnowledgeTree. If anyone is interested in trying to get this into XOOPS, I will test everything for you... That's about all I have to offer in the way of module development anyway.

I know there has been lots of interest in the XOOPS community for document management, but nothing yet has been quite as robust (or open-source) as KnowledgeTree. Any thoughts?
ben...

JMorris
Re: KnowledgeTree Port?
  • 2005/7/9 3:58

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

I've been working with KnowledgeTree for quite some time at work. It's a fantastic program for developers, but a bit cumbersome for end users. I had thought about porting it over to XOOPS, but to do so, you would loose some of the features of KnowledgeTree, such as LDAP Authentication.

If you haven't looked at the Document Management offerings in the Module Repository, you might be a bit suprised. There's modules there that offer a pretty good feature set while being fully compatible with XOOPS.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

rabideau
Re: KnowledgeTree Port?
  • 2006/4/14 13:55

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

I also like kt-dms. I would love to see it as a XOOPS module too. Right now we do have a very good doc management system called dms. Try it out and see whatyou think.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits