DarkEnigma
Invision PB + FireFox = No?
  • 2005/6/30 6:37

• DarkEnigma

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/11

I have installed IPB and XOOPS correctly, since it was working fine before. All modules are working fine as well.

Just until today, I've used FireFox 1.0.4 to navigate the internet, but today, when I logged into my Username and tried to view a forum, it won't let me. Nor will it let me go into either the Admin CP or the Moderator CP.

I know everything is working fine because if I use another account, another admin account that on his computer he can view it fine, it shows up the same thing for me. And if I use Internet Explorer, it works perfectly fine.

Using IE lets me view the forums and the Admin and Moderators CP; while on FireFox, it won’t.

I can get into the Forum module fine, just when I try to view a forum or try to get into a CP it says:

Quote:

"Sorry, you don't have the permission to access this area.

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here"

I have checked my permissions, that is not the problem. It worked fine until today morning. Today morning, around 2A.M. it was working fine.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

bluenova
Re: Invision PB + FireFox = No?

Quote:
I know everything is working fine because if I use another account, another admin account that on his computer he can view it fine. And if I use Internet Explorer, it works perfectly fine.

Sounds like a caching issue, have you try'd clearing your cache in Firefox?

DarkEnigma
  • 2005/6/30 22:47

• DarkEnigma

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/11

Nope, haven't tried that. But a couple of days ago, around 3 - 4, I deleted my profile and started a new one.

And I just cleared out my cache, and still nothing.

There's also another member of our community that has the same problems. He can also use IE and it works fine.

Will_H
  • 2005/7/1 19:00

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Sounds like a firefox problem, have you tried only using i.e. :) lol had to do it.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits