shy1ntx
SignUp list/form
  • 2005/6/22 16:41

• shy1ntx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/3 1

I wondering if there is a module out there (I didnt quite seem to find what I was looking for) that would allow users to signup/post their user name/info to let everyone know that they will be attending a designated event.

For example:
We will have an event. This event is in the news block with all the information announcing it...it is also in the forums section for discussion..etc. However, when it comes down to trying to plan for it, it would be nice to have a "Sign Up" list if you will. Currently, users can post in the forums or comments section of the news article...but that would be tedious going back reading each one and manually trying to calculate those that were attending- and even with a modest site, you probably dont want users making single post with "YES I am going"- as it could get quite long. (Make sense?)

Thus, what I am looking for is some way to have the information readily accessible and viewable for all in a nice neat concise manner.

This list would allow users to:

SIMPLE - just add their name/info to a list (ie: "I WILL BE ATTENDING 'X' EVENT") which is updated and published for all to see. (Automatically)
Of course, making it available to print or even email would be nice.

COMPLEX - Drop down menu next to user name/info where they can select yes, no, maybe...etc. The list would automatically create columns for the responses and list the users beneath each column respectively.

The main goal is to have a list created that is accessible to all to see, print, etc. It would be an invaluable tool for planners, coordinators, and a great way to boost attendence..

Thanks.

shy1ntx
Re: SignUp list/form
  • 2005/6/28 21:18

• shy1ntx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/3 1

Anyone have any input or suggestions? Thnx

Login

Who's Online

107 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 107

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits