dshealy
Call to undefined member function on a non-object (a personal matter)
  • 2005/6/8 8:51

• dshealy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/14

I just installed surveyx 0.5 which I guess is derivative of phpsurvey. The thing is pretty incredible. Now a problem: I downloaded some themes from the phpsurvey site, forgetting the apps weren't really married anymore. Anyway the files looked similar. Well after I tried to change the theme in surveyx, the whole app blew up, with the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/include/functions.php on line 145

Line 145 in functions.php is:
{
return $GLOBALS['xoopsSecurity']->checkReferer($docheck);
}

Any help? suggestions?

------------------------------------------------
Also, I wonder how many times people have done what I just did and were rewarded with the same ensueing exedrine headache. I was all ready to post and didn't need a preview, gotta get going. Look up to the top of the form and see "Submit", next to DHTML, ok, DHTML's ok, I'll just get this thing moving. Click, bang, everythings gone.... wrong button.

McNaz
Re: Call to undefined member function on a non-object (a personal matter)
  • 2005/6/8 9:18

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Quote:
Also, I wonder how many times people have done what I just did and were rewarded with the same ensueing exedrine headache. I was all ready to post and didn't need a preview, gotta get going. Look up to the top of the form and see "Submit", next to DHTML, ok, DHTML's ok, I'll just get this thing moving. Click, bang, everythings gone.... wrong button.

We have XOOPS installed on our company intranet and we had to disable the DHTML and submit block just because a few users did exactly the same thing (inluding the managing director). So you are not alone!!

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits