skyangelo
SOS: Incorrect Login!!!
  • 2005/6/4 20:27

• skyangelo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/9 1

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded the "birthday module" on my server, before installe it , i have remplace one template(system_block_user.html) in system module.
But unfortunately I was logged out before install the birthday module and especially I didn't update the system module!!!

And now I try to login and it says "Incorrect Login"!!! and I remplace the template to the original one and it's still the same problem!!!
And I delete the birthday module (I did'nt install it yet) and get it a try, it's still "Incorrect Login"!!!

Then I have try "lost password" and I enter the new passord recieved by mail... and it's still the same...!!!
And I try to register as a new user but apparantly the whole user log in/registrarion doesn't seem to work!!!!
(I didn't touch anything but only a template..!!!)

I have posted this problem in my local XOOPS forum... but all they said is to "put the original template" or "put a link of a tuto for blank pages..."

Does anyone know how to fixe this pb?
As long as I can't log in as webmaster to my website... I don't know what else can I do.....

jdseymour
Re: SOS: Incorrect Login!!!

Don't see anything here that could cause a problem such as this unless you updated the system module. Are other users having problems logging in to the site?

skyangelo
  • 2005/6/4 21:08

• skyangelo

• Just popping in

I didn't update the system module!!
All the users can not log in and it says "Incorrect Login" for all!!!

I really have no idea why it doesn't work.....
And the new user registration doesn't seem to work either!!
My god.....

Is there any solution that I don't need to reinstall everything....

jdseymour

Try this.

Open your database in phpmyadmin, select all tables then select repair from the dropdown menu at the bottom. See if that fixes it.

skyangelo
  • 2005/6/4 22:18

• skyangelo

• Just popping in

Hello,

It doesn't change anything....
Others told me to add a new user by adding directly in phpadmin or "lost password request" or "register a new user"
(By the way, I can't register a new user on the web... I don't know why either...!!!)etc...
But all these don't work....
I really don't know why... as I didn't update any module or delete any system file.....

skyangelo
  • 2005/6/5 11:45

• skyangelo

• Just popping in

Hello,

I try many things but it doesn't work at all....

Is there any solution to just "install" the system module without changer other modules so I won't lost my data and no need to reinstall every module....

It happened before when I try to do the same thing but I follow what people say to me and I lost everthing....

skyangelo
  • 2005/6/5 12:43

• skyangelo

• Just popping in

Resized Image

rickh
  • 2005/6/5 13:15

• rickh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/9 6

try to turn on Debug mode (via phpmyadmin) and look if u get strange messeages which can point to the cause of the problem.

And are u using a custom template set? If yes, try to set it (via phpmyadmin) to default.

skyangelo
  • 2005/6/5 13:29

• skyangelo

• Just popping in

Hello,

I change the template to default and change the debug-mode active (conf_value = 1 right?)
But there is nothing diffrent...

Same thing 'Incorrect Login"......
no error messages........

Resized Image

rickh
  • 2005/6/5 13:59

• rickh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/9 6

Already tried to turn on 'Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory'. Don't know where to edit this value in the database. I guess also in config table..

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits