LionHeart
Reviews Module problem
  • 2005/6/3 1:54

• LionHeart

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/14

This is going to sound odd, but I am having the exact same problem with three different 'Reviews' modules; all three are breaking in the exact same way.

What happens is that when the folder is moved to the /modules directory, it says that there's no "modfile", it can't see the name of the module. All of the files are in the /reviews (or /myReviews, depending on which module) folder, not nested further down. The files are present, this I verified repeatedly. For some reason, XOOPs can't seem to see them.

If I try to install anyway, I end up with a bad installation which cannot be accessed, has no name, and can only be removed by going into MyPHPAdmin and directly removing the entries from the modules table.

My configuration is php 4.3.11, XOOPs 2.1.1. The problem is occuring with "Lykos Reviews 1.00", "My Reviews 2.1 RC1", and an earlier version of MyReviews.

I see that other people are using those modules without this problem, so I'm thinking the issue must be with my configuration somewhere. Any ideas would be welcome.

-Lion

gestroud
Re: Reviews Module problem
  • 2005/7/7 20:25

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

What other modules do you have installed?

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits