huba01
Wordbook text problem
  • 2005/5/14 12:30

• huba01

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/30

I'm having problem with content in wordbook.
All text is contracted.
see:
http://www.coe.si/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=56

How can i make that senteces are not together and how can i make paragraph and text bold....

Is there any syle sheet or what?

thanks

siweb
Re: Wordbook text problem
  • 2005/5/14 14:01

• siweb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/2 1

Your problem is with reference field or Vsebina at your site. This field is meant for references, so the contents are striped. You should change at least storyform.php, entry.php and submissions.php. I'm not a coder, maybe others could help.

Ok, I'll try, but I don't know what will came out, so please, don't use this code until someone confirms it. Files are from Wordbook 1.15beta2.

entry.php and admin/entry.php
change line 150 from
$thisterm['ref'] = $myts -> makeTboxData4Show$ref );
to
$thisterm['ref'] = $myts -> displayTarea$ref$html$smiley$xcodes1$breaks );

include/storyform.inc.php
change line 37 form
$sform -> addElement( new XoopsFormTextArea_MD_WB_REFERENCE'ref'$ref550 ), false );
to
$sform -> addElement( new XoopsFormDhtmlTextArea _MD_WB_REFERENCE'ref'$ref1550 ), false );

admin/submissions.php
change line 89 from
$sform -> addElement( new XoopsFormTextArea_AM_WB_ENTRYREFERENCE'ref'$ref560 ), false );
to
$sform -> addElement( new XoopsFormDhtmlTextArea_AM_WB_ENTRYREFERENCE'ref'$ref1560 ), false );

hsalazar
  • 2005/5/14 14:32

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

huba01:

I believe siweb's comments are correct. The reference field indeed has been stripped because it's intended just to point to the original resource of the definition. In your case, you seem to want to put a complete bibliography.

Since mondarse is now in the process of correcting things, I think when and if there's a 2.0 version, it'll need to include the possibility of using displayTarea for all fields, though we'll need a better stylesheet for the different fields.

Cheers.

huba01
  • 2005/5/14 18:16

• huba01

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/30

Thank you.

Login

Who's Online

174 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 174

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits