mickbriz
How do I make themes using photoshop.
  • 2005/5/12 0:13

• mickbriz

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/3/26

Does anyone know where there is a tutoril on making a theme with photoshop and dreamweaver.

Or can someone tell me how to do it step by step.

broadcircle
Re: How do I make themes using photoshop.

I found this link helpful:
http://www.incama.nl/modules/xfsection/

Phil K.

mickbriz
  • 2005/5/12 0:59

• mickbriz

• Not too shy to talk

Thanks for that I wish somone could create something similar to this for xoops.

http://www.absalom.biz/tutorials/Mambo_Template_Tutorial.html

LazyBadger

Quote:

mickbriz wrote:
Thanks for that I wish somone could create something similar to this for xoops.

They must wrote such tutorial, because Mambo themes are absolutely unreadable by eyes and (drom my POV) hardly created by hand - for these reasons they have DW-extensions and similar crutches. Try to read XOOPS themes - they are really simply constructed and they are readable... At least I can, using only EditPlus + TopStyle, create some (4 for now) themes with 0-level of knowledges about "XOOPS Theming" at start

absalom
  • 2005/5/18 14:08

• absalom

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/18

Quote:

They must wrote such tutorial, because Mambo themes are absolutely unreadable by eyes and (drom my POV) hardly created by hand - for these reasons they have DW-extensions and similar crutches. Try to read XOOPS themes - they are really simply constructed and they are readable... At least I can, using only EditPlus + TopStyle, create some (4 for now) themes with 0-level of knowledges about "XOOPS Theming" at start

The tutorial I wrote for Mambo was not aimed at crutches and as such, hand created, if you cared to actually look through the tutorial. It also dealt with how to cut designs up correctly in Photoshop and lay them out using CSS design outside of Dreamweaver..

If people want one for Xoops, I'm willing to do so, but it will take some time getting up to speed on the nuances of XOOPS for me.

Sound fair?

davidl2
  • 2005/5/18 14:26

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Anything of that nature would certianly be appreciated by me!

script_fu

I would love to see anything that would help with photoshop and themeing and XOOPS site. I have ps7 and cannot seem to get a grip on how to pull this off.

Thank you for anytime you spend in advance for helping out.

Regards
Billy

mickbriz
  • 2005/5/18 18:58

• mickbriz

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

absalom wrote:
Quote:

The tutorial I wrote for Mambo was not aimed at crutches and as such, hand created, if you cared to actually look through the tutorial. It also dealt with how to cut designs up correctly in Photoshop and lay them out using CSS design outside of Dreamweaver..

If people want one for Xoops, I'm willing to do so, but it will take some time getting up to speed on the nuances of XOOPS for me.

Sound fair?

Yes sounds very fair to me, I'm sure we all look forward to it.

Thanks very much.

Frberg
  • 2005/5/18 19:31

• Frberg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/18

A tut sounds great.. I would apriciate the effort..

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits