st00dent
Anyone got ecards working on xcgallery?
  • 2005/5/10 21:10

• st00dent

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/3 2

I have xcgallery running on my site and it all works except the ecards function. Ive read the comments on the module and it looks like a lot of people have had the problem, but no solution for it.
Has anyone got it working?

I just get the message

Sorry but the server can't send your e-card...

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

mike67
Re: Anyone got ecards working on xcgallery?
  • 2005/5/10 22:07

• mike67

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/3 9

Hi i had the same problem
this problem comes from php safe mode on ...
you have to modify the xcgal/include/htmlMimeMail.php

near the line 660

// Get flat representation of headers
foreach ($this->headers as $name => $value) {
$headers[] = $name . ': ' . $this->_encodeHeader($value, $this->build_params['head_charset']);
}

$to = $this->_encodeHeader(implode(', ', $recipients), $this->build_params['head_charset']);

// if (!empty($this->return_path)) {
// $result = mail($to, $subject, $this->output, implode(CRLF, $headers), '-f' . $this->return_path);
//} else {
$result = mail($to, $subject, $this->output, implode(CRLF, $headers));
//}

add the red //.
on my site this works

sorry fot my english

bye

Michael

st00dent
  • 2005/5/10 22:26

• st00dent

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/3 2

Thanks, it works now

Kagayaki
  • 2006/5/16 13:05

• Kagayaki

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/14

It doesn't work for me unfortunately. I still get the message the the server can't send my ecard. What I did:

I've update the htmlMimeMail.php file and commented the lines indicated. I've retied sending, failed. I updated the module, retied sending and it still failed.

I have the following debug message;

Quote:
Notice [PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file class/theme.php line 442
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file modules/xcgal/include/htmlMimeMail.php line 440
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: result in file modules/xcgal/include/htmlMimeMail.php line 680
Warning [PHP]: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access /customers/byond.net/byond.net/httpd.www/modules/xcgal/language/nederlands/modinfo.php in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: include_once(/customers/byond.net/byond.net/httpd.www/modules/xcgal/language/nederlands/modinfo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/customers/byond.net/byond.net/httpd.www/modules/xcgal/language/nederlands/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in file include/functions.php line 152
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: xoopsConfig in file modules/xcgal/language/english/modinfo.php line 97

Can somebody help me out here?

Kagayaki
  • 2006/5/16 13:13

• Kagayaki

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/14

Sorry my mistake... I've also uncommented the one line that should be there... I fixed it and now it works!!! Thanks alot!

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits