Hubkat
FatalQuery Module
  • 2005/5/2 16:54

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/25

I downloaded and installed the FatalQuery Module for my Xoops2 site. Loads up fine through Module admin and shows up. I can click on preferances and change any of the preferances there fine. However, when I click on any of the other buttons, Add Server, Add Map, etc. etc. - nothing happens - it clicks as if I clicked a button - but it just displays the same lists of buttons. If anyone has used this yet or have experienced this same problem, could you please post here as to a solution. I have been looking for a mod to track our game servers - 1.6 and Source - and this seems to be about all there is out there (Without having a custom module made). I have seen links to sites that are using this - and it seems to work fine. the module was originally done for php-nuke, but was ported over to Xoops. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance - Troy

Mithrandir
Re: FatalQuery Module

quick view at the code of the admin/index.php reveals a reliance on register_globals.

change line 653 from:
if (!isset($op)) {$op='';}

to
$op = isset($_REQUEST['op']) ? $_REQUEST['op'] : "";

(later:)
Darn - sorry, that is not enough. There are more lines that require register globals enabled.

Hubkat
  • 2005/5/2 17:28

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

Keep working - I am counting on you - LOL. Thanks for checking into this - I look forward to seeing if you can get it working.

Mithrandir

Oh, I won't

I don't have time for it, but at least I think fixing this will be "all" anyone should do to get it working.

Hubkat
  • 2005/5/2 17:56

• Hubkat

• Just popping in

Thanks for your work - it actually put me in the right direction. I found I was able to turn them on - long enough to insert the info I needed. Then turn them back off again. It works. so if I jusst change info I can do what I did in a matter of secs - again thanks.

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits